Calendars by Readdle - sync with Google Calendar, manage events and tasks for iPhone Free Readdle iOS Version 5.9.2 Full Specs Visit Site External Download Site.
Calendars 5 for iPhone and iPad (App Store link), currently at version 5.2, is a very good upgrade to Readdle’s venerable Calendars+ app.Though released prior to iOS 7, the new $7 app fits right. Jun 17, 2016 Top 5 Calendar Apps for Mac That Will Keep You Organized Looking for a Mac calendar app that goes beyond the features offered by iCal? These five apps, that work with Mac OS X or later, have all the essential calendar features plus added functionality including the ability to add tasks, to-do lists, weather updates, and customization options. BusyCal, a powerful Mac calendar application, has finally made its way to iOS. June 28 Christine Chan Today's Apps Gone Free: Open Bar, Calendars 5, Blox 3D City Creator and More. The best calendar apps on the Mac and iOS are Fantastical, BusyCal, Calendars 5 and Timepage. Special mention to Informant 5: it's an app for handling a busy schedule and so includes a calendar.
Name: Export Calendars Pro: Convert iCal events and reminders to Excel & CSV
Release Date: August 30, 2016
Languages: English, German
Developer: Stefan Keller
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.subclassed.com/ecp
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/export-calendars-pro-convert/id663835623?mt=12
Export Calendars Pro will let you easily export events and reminders from your Mac’s Calendar and Reminders apps to an Excel file, CSV file, tab-delimited text file or straight to the clipboard. But it’s not just any export tool: It lets you export special fields like an event’s duration, which is great for determining your billable hours. It also lets you export any contact property for any participant for an event from your Address Book.
The app is capable of organizing multiple export setups in reusable templates to make repeated exports easier. An export template remembers the fields that were selected for the export, in which order they were arranged, the data sorting options, and the selected export format.
This makes Export Calendars Pro the perfect addition to your workflow: Manage appointments with your clients in an iCloud calendar on your Mac, iPhone or iPad, export them with Export Calendars Pro and import them into your accounting program.
GET YOUR EXPORT IN 3 EASY STEPS
1. Select a time frame for the export. Use one of the provided presets or set custom dates.
2. Select the calendars as well as the fields you want to export and determine the order of the exported data.
3. Select the export format: Excel Workbook (.xlsx), CSV or tab-delimited. Select the preset the app offers or create (and save!) your own.
Data files created with Export Calendars Pro can be imported hassle-free into Excel (Windows and Mac), Numbers, FileMaker and more- with leading zeros, dates and special characters (umlauts etc.) preserved.
What’s New in Version 1.5:
– You can now export events and reminders straight to the clipboard, either as plain text or as rich text (in two different formats that most applications do support).
– You can now switch between different time zones when searching for events. Search results are matched and displayed in the context of the selected time zone. When exporting, the selected time zone is also used for date and time fields whose export mode is set to “Use current time zone”.
– The app can now also use the value found in an event’s “Participant Name” field to search for linked contacts. You can turn this on/off by (un)checking “Allow Contact Lookups by Participant Name” from the “Calendar” menu in the menubar. This feature can be useful if the operating system is unable to find the linked contact by itself.
– Fixes a bug with ISO Date/Time formats where the AM/PM symbol were erroneously appended if the global time format in System Preferences is set to a 12-Hour Time.