Add an email account
- Install the updates to your mail client, to patch it up for work with latest version of Mac OS. Mail app in macOS Mojave offers new features for sending, receiving, and viewing email messages.
- Important: Different mail clients use IMAP in different ways. Some clients might exceed G Suite bandwidth limits. If you frequently reach the IMAP bandwidth or simultaneous connection limits on your Mac, try switching to another IMAP client, such as Mozilla Thunderbird.
Zoho Mail Desktop App for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Zoho Mail desktop lite client is available for your PCs. Get the comfort of the webmail features and enhancements right in your desktop, without the distractions that come with it. Download Zoho Mail for Windows, Mac, and Linux right here.
If you haven't already set up an email account in Mail, you might be prompted to add one when you open the app. If you're not prompted, or you just want to add another account, follow these steps:
- From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
- Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
- Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter account details, such as your name, email address, and password. If you're not sure what information to enter, please contact your email provider for help.
Use the Inbox for each account
The Inbox gathers together the messages for every email account you added. If you added more than one account, you can click the disclosure triangle next to Inbox in the sidebar, then select a mailbox to see only the messages for that account.
On My Mac Mailbox
Optional: Turn on other account features
Mac Mail Export Mailbox
If your account includes support for contacts, calendars, notes, or other features in addition to email, you can turn those features on or off:
Mailbox Client For Mac Windows 10
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Internet Accounts.
- Select your account in the sidebar.
- Select the features you want to use with your account.