- Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. Is the sixth installment of the popular car racing video game Need For Speed. As there is no version of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 for Mac available for download, you can try other car racing games that are suitable for Mac.
- Installation Mac OS X Scene Data Sharing Setting Up NFS Exports Setting Up NFS Exports on Mac OS X The following procedure shows you how to export the /USADATA and /USADB directories on a Mac OS X workstation, as NFS shared points.
- Mac OS X Server are compatible with those in Windows servers. NFS resharing—You can now use Workgroup Manager to reshare NFS volumes using AFP, which, unlike NFS, provides service discovery and secure authentication.
The NFS client in OS X seems hard-coded to use DES3-CBC-SHA1 when not using weak crypto. 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9 client against AD. In order to get the Mac to do Kerberized NFS against AD, you have to enable DES support: In AD (GPO in 2008 AD, and on the account in both 2003 and 2008 AD) On the Mac, via krb5.conf, via enabling weak crypto. Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients) For a customer, I had to set up a Linux-based virtualised environment on a MacBook Pro using VirtualBox. This environment included making a couple of 8TB external hard drives available under NFS to the Linux hosts.
The following procedure shows you how to export the /USADATA and /USA_DB directories on a Mac OS X workstation, as NFS shared points.How to set up NFS exports on Mac OS X
- From the Finder, go to Applications > Utilities and double-click on Terminal.
- Create and edit the exports file in the
sudo vi /etc/exports
- Add the following:
- Save and exit the file.
- Verify that the file is correct by running:
sudo nfsd checkexports
If there is no return response, then it is correct.
sudo nfsd enable
- If nfsd was already started, notify the nfsd daemon that the /etc/exports file has changed:
sudo kill -1 `cat /var/run/mountd.pid`
- Verify that the folders exported correctly:
The following should appear:
Once the export file is created, client systems can mount /USA_DB and /USADATA located on the Mac OS X server system.
- Scene Data Sharing
The content reflects the features found in the latest Harmony 14 release. To download the latest upgrade, go to https://www.toonboom.com/my-downloads
For comments and feedback on documentation, contact: ...
For technical and activation issues, contact: ...
© 1994– Toon Boom Animation Inc. All rights reserved
Toon Boom Animation Inc., a Corus® Entertainment Inc. Company
- Report Piracy
Studies have shown that exposure to bright blue light in the evening can affect your circadian rhythms and make it harder to fall asleep. Night Shift uses your computer's clock and geolocation to determine when it's sunset in your location. It then automatically shifts the colors in your display to the warmer end of the spectrum. In the morning it returns the display to its regular settings.
How to set up Night Shift
Nfs Shift For Mac Os Catalina
Make sure that your Mac meets the system requirements for Night Shift, then follow these steps:
Nfs Shift For Mac Os High Sierra
- Choose Apple menu () > System Preferences, then click Displays.
- Click the Night Shift tab.
Schedule: Create a custom Night Shift schedule or have Night Shift turn on automatically from sunset to sunrise.
Need For Speed Shift For Mac Os X
Manual: Control Night Shift manually.
- If Night Shift is off, select the checkbox to turn Night Shift on until 7 a.m. If you're using a schedule, Night Shift automatically turns off at the scheduled time.
- If Night Shift is on, deselect the checkbox to turn Night Shift off. If you're using a schedule, Night Shift turns on again at the scheduled time.
Color Temperature: Drag the slider to make the color temperature more or less warm when Night Shift is on. Warmer color temperatures show more yellow and less blue.
You can control the Manual setting from Notification Center as well. Click the Notification Center icon in the menu bar, or swipe left with two fingers from the right side of your trackpad. Then scroll up to reveal the Night Shift setting.
System requirements for Night Shift
Night Shift requires macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and one of these Mac computers, using the built-in display or the displays listed:
- MacBook models from early 2015 or later
- MacBook Air models from mid 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro models from mid 2012 or later
- Mac mini models from late 2012 or later
- iMac models from late 2012 or later
- Mac Pro models from late 2013 or later
- Apple LED Cinema Display
- Apple Thunderbolt Display
- LG UltraFine 5K Display
- LG UltraFine 4K Display
- Learn how to use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- If you have a Mac that supports True Tone, you can use True Tone and Night Shift at the same time.