PDF Editor Mac is a application on Mac OS X that allows users to add text, insert images, put watermarks to label their copyright, changing font size and color. KyBook is a modern reader application for e-books. It has highly customizable and friendly interface and also: Key features: - EPUB, FB2, RTF, PDF, DJVU, CHM, CBR, CBZ, MP3, M4A, M4B formats - OPDS catalogs and network folders - Google B.
- Pdf In Fb2 For Mac Os Versions
- Pdf In Fb2 For Mac Os 10.13
- Pdf In Fb2 For Mac Osx
- Pdf In Fb2 For Mac Os High Sierra
- Convert Adobe Portable document format to FictionBook e-Book. Apple macOS / Mac OS X software - convert pdf to fb2 on OS X Calibre for Mac. A free open source ebook creator, converter and viewer.
- PDFelement is a PDF solution integrate with a variety of convenient and practical.
Oct 11,2019 • Filed to: PDF Editor
After upgrading your Mac OS X to EL Capitan, you will definitely require a compatible PDF editor tool to edit your PDF files. To save your time of hovering all over the Internet looking for the best PDF editors, here is a list of top 5 best PDF editor for Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Top 5 Best Mac PDF Editor for EL Capitan and Sierra
1. PDFelement Pro for Mac
PDFelement Pro is one of the best editors that offer you wide range of editing features like annotation, editing texts, images, highlighting, adding signatures, adding pages and many more. This software is easy to use. It also enables to split and merge PDF files. You can also fill out the PDF forms. Besides editing PDF files you can also create PDF files using this software from other formats such as Text, HTML, EPUB, Excel etc. In addition this software is also a converter. It can convert PDF files to editable formats such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, EPUB, HTML, images, plain text and rich texts.
- It has a simple user interface hence easy to use.
- It has a variety of editing options.
- You can protect your PDF files using this software.
- It comes with OCR technology that can recognise scanned PDF files.
PDFpen allows you to add texts, signatures and images on PDF files. You can also insert pages as well deleted pages. This PDF editor for Mac 10.11 also comes with built OCR technology to be able to read scanned PDF files and to edit them. This software is also compatible with iCloud drive unlike other PDF editors.
- It can edit scanned PDF file because it has OCR.
- It can create PDF files from Word.
- It is supports iCloud Drive.
- It takes time to open large PDF files.
- It lacks page labeling features.
3. Skim PDF Editor
Skim PDF Editor for Mac (EL Capitan) is well known for its ability to annotate PDF files. You can use it to mark PDF files, highlight texts under stroke, or strike through texts. This software also allows you to change colour of annotations. Moreover, you can use it to search for texts that you want to edit. Skim PDF editor is also good for viewing and reading texts. Its user interface is simple hence it is easy to execute the editing features.
- It has a lot of annotation options.
- It has many colour options to choose.
- It is easy to use.
- It loads PDF files faster.
- It lacks PDF creation tools.
- It has limited editing options.
- To copy and paste is difficult.
4. Infix PDF Editor
This is another PDF editing tool for Mac EL Capitan that you can always use it to edit PDF files. It has editing feature similar to those of word. It lets you editing texts, check spellings, search and replace features, rulers and tabs. It is very easy to use as it is similar feature to Ma word. You can also change font size and reuses the already existing documents. You can either purchase it or use the free trial.
- It has unique features like search and replace, rulers and tabs.
- It lets you copy images and texts in the PDF file.
- It is easy to use.
- Watermarks will appear on the final document after filling forms.
- It has limited editing features.
Preview is PDF editor tool that as a wide array of editing tools. It lets you edit texts and images in PDF files. You can also merge, split and arrange pages of PDF documents. Other features including cropping, rotating and scaling PDF files. This helpful is multidimensional since you can also use to edit metadata and other documents. If you do not want somebody to tamper or copy and paste your PDF file you can use Preview to protect your PDF files.
- This Intuitive tool is easy to use.
- It has a variety of editing tools.
- You can also use to edit documents.
- The trial version has limitations.
- When using trial version you cannot remove watermarks.
Jan 08,2020 • Filed to: Mac Tutorials
'I need a PDF Creator for Mac that allows me to convert my files to PDF to transfer to my customers? Is there any recommendation?'
When search from the Internet, you will find many PDF creator for Mac, and some might recommend you to create PDF in Preview. So which one is the best Mac PDF creator? No worry! Here we pick up top 11 PDF Creator software that are compatible with a Mac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and iMac.
Part 1: Top 11 PDF Creator for Mac OS X (10.15 Catalina included)
#1. PDFelement Pro
PDFelement Pro is a very professional PDF creator for Mac which can also perform a host of PDF-related functions like editing and converting PDF to other file formats. With the help of this PDF creator, you are able to create PDF from Webpages, HTML, Text files and more. Besides, you can also edit PDF as easy as in a Word processor, annotate PDF, convert PDFs, or do any changes on PDF pages by rotating, merging, cropping.
- Easily edit PDF texts, images, links, and other elements.
- Create PDF from HTML, Webpage, Text files and more.
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Word with original layout.
- Annotate and mark up PDF with diversified PDF markup tools.
- Fill out PDF form and easily change the data in PDF forms.
- Protect PDF file with password and watermark.
PDFsam a free, open source, multi-platform software designed to split, merge, extract pages, mix and rotate PDF files. With its help you can specify what pages you want to merge for every input PDF file.
- It helps user merge or split PDF documents.
- Extract new PDF file containing only the pages you need.
- The interface can be incompatible in parts with the Mac OS X.
- Limited functions, you can't edit PDF with PDFsam.
#3. iSkysoft PDF Creator for Mac
iSkysoft PDF Creator for Mac is highly recommended for Mac users to create PDF from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The created PDF files are in high quality with original formatting, including hyperlinks. You can see more features of this Mac PDF Creator.
Pdf In Fb2 For Mac Os Versions
- Easily create PDF from Microsoft Office documents.
- Batch create PDF from multiple Word files.
- Create PDF documents with original layout.
- Easy to use and super-fast.
#4. PDF Expert
PDF Expert is a Mac PDF creator application compatible with the Mac OS X. It allows users to extract printouts from graphic file types to save them as PDF files.
- The interface lets users to make PDF files out of random graphic images.
- It has a simple and organized interface.
- It cannot perform complex PDF-editing functions.
- It is not compatible with operating systems of Windows.
PdfIt is an add-on provided by the Mozilla browser. The extension of PdfIt facilitates the conversion of the web page the user is viewing into a PDF file.
- It can convert all the common types of image files into PDFs.
- While the conversion process user can edit the PDF file with features like reflection, rotation.
Pdf In Fb2 For Mac Os 10.13
- In case of some edit filters like emboss, the change takes long to be applied to the entire web page.
- It is only to be availed with the Mozilla browser on a Mac OS.
Coolmuster is a Mac PDF creating application to help you to create PDF documents easily. It can also save all your image files like JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, etc. into a large PDF photo book for better enjoyment.
- It helps users save image files with ease.
- Provides batch and partial conversion
- You can't edit and add text on PDF Files.
- It doesn't have the ability to merge and annotate PDF.
#7. PDFwriter for Mac
PDFwriter for Mac works in the capacity of a printer driver for the Mac OS X. This PDF creator for Mac lets users make PDF files by employing the 'print' option from files of popular formats.
- PDFWriter lets users merge multiple images to create one PDF.
- It simply create PDFs by printing.
- It bases on CUPS-PDF and a small file can be created very huge.
- It only comes with print function.
#8. BlueBeam Revu for Mac
BlueBeam Revu for Mac is a professional PDF creator for Mac users. With the new version of BlueBeam Revu for Mac, you can enjoy an intuitive interface, simpler navigation and the smooth scrolling and fast zooming across.
- BlueBeam Revu comes with user-friendly interface.
- Split your screen up to 16 times to view multiple PDF files.
- File sizes generated in marking up and sketching tend to be quite large.
- The customized toolbar keeps reverting back to the default.
#9. iPubsoft PDF Creator for Mac
iPubsoft PDF Creator for Mac can make PDF files out of several text and image file types including png, jpg, tif, gif, ico, bmp, cur, pcx, xpm, xbm, pict, pnm, tga, ani etc. Among other facilities the software lets users merge files into one PDF.
- The PDF files can be creating while preserving their exact formatting.
- It can merge imported files into a single document.
- The software does not provide editing features.
- It can't encrypt PDF files.
#10. iStonsoft PDF Creator for Mac
The iStonsoft PDF Creator for Mac is another application that can be downloaded on a Mac OS. Common text and image formats can be changed into PDF files easily. The file formats supported by the software are png, jpg, tif, gif, ico, bmp, cur, pcx, xpm, xbm, pict, pnm, tga, ani etc.
- It can combine multiple images into one PDF.
- The process of conversion to PDFs in batch mode from any format is fast.
- It is not compatible with any operating system lower than the Mac OS X.
- It cannot perform editing actions.
Soda PDF creator for Mac lets users create PDFs from other file types along with new blank documents. Besides, with this PDF creator, you also can read your PDFs and digital publications in 3D with unique page-flipping technology.
- Ensure PDF files by adding a 256-bit AES password.
- To protect your newly created PDF, you can encrypt them with open passwords.
- It is only a provides Mac version.
- Sometimes it runs slow and easy to be frozen.
Part 2: How to Choose the Best PDF Creator for Mac
Pdf In Fb2 For Mac Osx
Choose the Right PDF Creator to Create PDF Easily
|Convert MS Word, Excel, PPT into PDF||Edit PDF documents||Secure PDF files||Convert PDF to MS Word, Excel, PPT or Images||Annotate and Markup PDF|
|create PDF from Webpages, HTML, Text files and more|
iSkysoft PDF Creator for Mac
PDFwriter for Mac
iPubsoft PDF Creator for Mac
iStonsoft PDF Creator for Mac
|Only plain text and image formats||---||---||---||---|