Cross-platform Office Suite. WPS Office for Mac. Dark mode, split screen and Handoff. WPS Office for PC. Free download and small size Full support for PDF. WPS Office for Android. Best of 2015 on Google Play & Apple store. WPS Office for iOS. Free, office and PDF. WPS Office for Linux. Nokia PC Suite is a software package used to establish an interface between Nokia mobile devices and computers that run the Microsoft Windows operating system.Its first release was in 1997, originally called Nokia Data Suite.It was replaced by Nokia Suite and integrated into the Ovi service suite.
- Download Nokia Pc Suite
- Ps Suite Nokia For Macbook Pro
- Ps Suite Nokia For Macbook Air
- Nokia Suite All
- Ps Suite Nokia For Mac Download
Nokia PC suite is a collection of software that will enable you to synchronize your Nokia mobile devices with computers that runs on Microsoft Windows operating systems. With this package you can transfer photos, music, applications, etc. You can also send SMS or can use as a modem to have an access to the internet. But unfortunately, Nokia PC suite for mac is not yet released. This application is not there for the Mac OS and the Mac users are still struggling to place a connection between their Nokia device and computer. So here we are going to see a trick that will allow you to establish a connection within your Mac system and Nokia device via Nokia PC suite.We will be using parallels to run Windows in Mac and thus connect Nokia device into your Mac PC. But you will be getting an error if your try to connect your phone to the computer and so you have to use a USB fix, which might work. Remember, use this at your own risk and we won’t bear any responsibility if anything goes wrong.
Download Nokia Pc Suite
Steps to get Nokia PC suite for Mac
The following steps that let you use Nokia PC suite on Mac, need to be followed only once with utmost care.
- First of all get the latest Parallels Desktop for Mac and install the Nokia Suite in it.
- Now download the usbfix.sh script and store it in your home folder and then enable the root user, if you need you can refer this article to see how to enable it.
The steps described below must be done every time you connect your phone to the Parallel.
Ps Suite Nokia For Macbook Pro
- Open the Terminal found in the location ‘/Applications/Utilities/’ and go to the root mode by entering ‘su’ and by hitting the return key.
- Now give the root password that you gave while enabling it and press the return key when done.
- Now you have to run the USB fix by typing ‘sh usbfix.sh’ and hit the return button and you will start receiving some error logs but are negligible.
- Type “exit” twice to get out of the root mode as well as of the Terminal.
- Open the Parallels and start Windows and connect your phone via USB data cable and most probably, Windows will detect the connection automatically and will start installing the essential drivers and will consume few seconds.
- Now you can open the Nokia Suite and hit the ‘Get Connected’ button.
Ps Suite Nokia For Macbook Air
You are done with the process of connecting your Nokia device to your PC running on Mac.
Nokia Suite All
As I said before, these steps have worked with me in different Nokia devices like N93, N73, N70, N90, E60, E61, E62, E70, 8801, etc; but we won’t bear for any responsibility for the problems that you may face (if any) while doing it. So do at your own risk and extreme care. Moreover, an assurance cannot be given for this method of accessing Nokia PC suite for Mac, since many have failed to make it work out whereas many managed to and so the entire process seems to be depending upon on many other factors too.
Ps Suite Nokia For Mac Download
Hope this tutorial helps you to use Nokia PC suite for Mac. Do let me know if it worked out for you through the comments.