Amazon's Choice for best keyboard for mac. Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac — Solar Recharging, Mac-Friendly Keyboard, 2.4GHz Wireless - Silver. 3.7 out of 5 stars 4,123. 99 $59.99 $59.99. Get it as soon as Mon, Feb 10. FREE Shipping by Amazon. The old-school Mac keyboard and its pleasing scissor-key mechanism is the keyboard to have for most Mac users. It's a Bluetooth keyboard that connects to MacOS instantly, and a charge of its. Browse the top-ranked list of Top Mac Keyboards below along with associated reviews and opinions. Logitech - K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac - White/Silver. Model: 920-003677. Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 3345 reviews (3,345 reviews) Top comment.
Mac equivalents of Windows keys
Many of the keys that you'd see on a PC have equivalent keys on an Apple keyboard.
Windows logo: Press Command (⌘).
Backspace or Delete: Press Delete.
Enter or ⏎: Press Return.
Alt (left): Press Option (⌥).
Alt GR (right): Press Option + Control.
Applications: This key isn't available on Apple keyboards.
Top Keyboard For Mac Shortcut
Use the On-Screen Keyboard for other functions
If your Apple keyboard doesn't include the following keys, you can recreate them in Windows using the On-Screen Keyboard.
Use the Snipping Tool to print screen
To recreate the Print Screen and Print Active Window function in Windows, use the Snipping Tool.
If your keyboard isn't working as expected in Windows
Pc Keyboard For Mac
If your Apple keyboard works as expected in macOS but not in Windows, try these solutions:
- Install the latest Apple software updates for Windows.
- Install the latest Windows support software.
- If you're using Microsoft Windows 10 N, install the latest Media Feature Pack.
Logitech Keyboard For Mac
Top 10 Keyboard Shortcuts For Mac
- Microsoft provides a keyboard mapping article that describes using a Windows keyboard with macOS.
- Use Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator to find key combinations for the unique characters used by the language and region your Apple keyboard is designed to support:
- Download, install, and open the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator.
- Choose File > Load Existing Keyboard.
- Select the keyboard you want to see.
- Find the country or region name in the keyboard list that's followed by '(Apple)'.
- Follow the instructions provided with the app. You can print images of the keyboard, including what keys look like when holding modifiers like Shift, Option, or Fn.